Enlīt can use our diagnostic software tools and experience to address unique challenges. Our team has successful experience helping education leaders improve operations efficiency, address major funding gaps, assist with strategic planning, and develop program evaluation tools. Our team of educational consultants brings deep experience in education, operations, and financial improvement.
Educational Consulting assignments have included:
- Building consolidation analysis of elementary buildings in Ohio
- Assessment of savings from district consolidation of two districts in Vermont
- Budgeting Analysis – Identified $2.6 mm in savings in one of lowest cost districts in New Mexico.
- Facility Operations Assessments in 6 districts in Ohio and North Carolina
- Leadership Academy
- Performance Management – Develop a single system for district goal setting, management, and reporting.
- Strategic Planning – Assist with the development of strategic plan measure and reporting balanced scorecard.
- Transportation efficiency and benchmarking study of 13 districts in Michigan County in which $1.4 – $4.0 mm/year in savings were identified.
“Steve’s ability to see the bigger picture has enhanced our management team with new skills, management strategies and a new perspective on our district direction. We count ENLIT as one of our district partners. ” Dawn Jacobs, Treasurer/CFO/SFO, Huron City School District