Enlīt is often asked to use its diagnostic software tools and experience to conduct assessments that help management teams with major decisions, provide professional development, and conduct operations efficiency assessments. Our team of consultants bring deep experience in education, operations, and finance.
Consulting assignments have included:
- Building consolidation analysis of elementary buildings in Ohio
- Assessment of savings from district consolidation of two districts in Vermont
- Budgeting Analysis – Identified $2.6 mm in savings in one of lowest cost districts in New Mexico.
- Facility Operations Assessments in 6 districts in Ohio and North Carolina
- Leadership Academy –
- Performance Management – Develop single system for district goal setting, management, and reporting.
- Strategic Planning – Assist with the developed of strategic plan measure and reporting balanced scorecard.
- Transportation efficiency and benchmarking study of 13 districts in Michigan County in which $1.4 – $4.0 mm/year in savings were identified.